(NUB)Super Amen Brothers (NUB)Super Amen Brothers

i wish i could buy newgrounds..

i wish newgrounds had a playlist feature, i would selct by artist and pick "nubbinowns" because i can always find a song for my mood in your music. it's just...awsome. my favorite part:

boostaticickastickastoo-FUCK IT
10/10
5/5

A Curious Caterpillar A Curious Caterpillar

not too bad for a test run...

only one ugly chord in there really. what "orchestral midi thing" do you use because I might want to get my hands on this. :)

Kor-Rune responds:

Teehee, I'm not one for regular sounding chords. Dissonance can be beautiful too imo, thanks for your input too!

This midi program is Edirol orchestral.

Secret Computer Whore Secret Computer Whore

I like this...

I hear what falcnkav99 is saying about the squeak, but it is just guitar, you kind of tune it out after a while:)

8/10
4/5

Nothing But The Blues with vox Nothing But The Blues with vox

it's amazing

how many people are so wrapped up in the qwirky, hoaky, old timey feel this has to it that they can't try and appreciate it for what it is. and this is a piece of raw, unfiltered heart and soul. for the qenre of music, this "listening to it 10 feet from a saloon with my hands cupped over my ears" sound is perfect. you keep doing what your doing. if something is special to you and grabs at your heart, GO FOR IT.

10/10
5/5
T{2}

BonesUndug22 responds:

...you read the description?!?! THANKS!

It's a me too It's a me too

ok...

although a useful idea, very badly put togethe. honestly, if i wouldn't have read trimini's review i wouldn't have figured out myself that this was mario. nice try but...try again.

ImativeClock responds:

Thank you for weighing in on my submission! I will take everything you said to heart and work on my next submission soooooooooooooooo hard. I want to have a threesome with you and the other guy first though.

Toothbrush Toothbrush

brush solo lmao

definatley the best toothbrush solo i have heard in my entire musical profession. (LMFAO) massive brownie points on originality, it almost makes up for the suck of that rave part at the end. you ride through to an 8/10 3/5 on originality and
wacked-ness alone. congrats.

Assassin2 responds:

Thankyou kindly sir for a listen and review! I enjoyed making it, and my teeth were very thoroughly cleaned as a result. Maybe I can one day have my dream of being a Disco Superstar that inspires dental care for kids. Maybe..

Broken Techcore [power update] Broken Techcore [power update]

SWEET

it's got that primal instinct "beat it with a stick" kinda feel to it. love it man. keep it up.

TNZ - Here They Come TNZ - Here They Come

pretty promising

it sounded pretty promising and awsome until the drums started in. maybe it's just the mastering/recording that makes them sound that way but even so, they sound very dry and monotonous. your guitar tracks have a great start but it could use a little more dynamic action and song structure that really keeps a person listening.

keep at it
T{2}

TheNaziZombies responds:

I definitely see where you're coming from, especially your comment about the drums. Our Second album sounds a LOT cleaner and more powerful, and is a lot more complex musically.

Paroxym- Haze Paroxym- Haze

cool

you've got some great concepts going for you here. i think i would like to here the vocals maybe not removed but changed a little bit so that they aren't as obvious. you should tweak the frequencies and volume/pan control and try to get more of a ghostly creepy "from the back alley" feel. the bass could be brought out a little more. keep in mind the most people on newgrounds don't have ASIO and 400 watt mixers to pump this through. most of them have laptop speakers or headphones. with everything else, the nice base undertones will be drowned out. i would enjoy having the conga drums replaced with timpinis for a more dramatic feel. keep it up!

later,
T[2]

Concrete Head--_-- Concrete Head--_--

sweet

i liked the idea of the song pulled from the blue, could be improved on as far as being a little more logical and pleasing to the ear. loved the idea of the evolving synthesizerfrom tone to tone, however they could have been a little less abrubt to the ear. concepts, execusion and all you did great.

later,