All 2 art Reviews

Crazy Me Crazy Me

i LIKE IT

I love this simple style. The only thing i might have done different is give the background a different color to bring out the straight jacket and eyes or change the straight jacket color, even slightly. or detail it with a little darker shade of grey. regardless...AWSOME

Artyluck responds:

I tried different background, but white gives much more contrast look! :) ...and actually this jackets are white. ^^" Anyway... Thanks! :D

Nude Angel Nude Angel

hmm...

I can see the look you were going for here, but i don't think it turned out quite right. As far as the the perspective issue goes, try and use a vanishing point technique to get everything on the same perspective plane. remember not to overdue some perspectives without a reference point. for example her left (HER right) calf seems to be disproportioned at that perpeective angle, and her left wing the same. her posing also looks unnatural as if she is half way through falling.

SirGlyder responds:

I don't know if it explains anything but she was originally supposed to be sitting on a stool which is why her thighs seem off. Thanks for the honest review though!